Operations Support Supervisor - Toronto, ON
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our growing team as Operations Support Supervisor
Who are we looking for?
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of supervisory experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in facility management
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Mechanical engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Facility Management or a relevant discipline coordination
- Our ideal candidate will be able to foster/develop/maintain relationships with internal/external contacts
- Our ideal candidate will possess an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication is key at ACML, therefore, proven ability to effectively interact (verbal & written) with clients, tenants, management and team members is a must
- Our ideal candidate will possess a valid driver’s license
What would you be doing?
The Operations Support Supervisor will closely work with the Director of Operations, Portfolio Operations Managers & team members to organize and plan the day-to-day operations.
- Organize & operationalize programs developed by ACML’s Business Technical Services team such as health & safety programs, energy programs & quality programs
- Manage monthly reporting requirements such as project governance reports, training reports, monthly status reports etc.
- Provide support to Portfolio Operations Managers during account transitions by managing transition plans and resources
- Maintain client relationships by facilitating client meetings & managing 3rd-party service providers
- Function as primary operations and relationship support to Portfolio Operations Managers within single-person sites
- Participate in tendering process and negotiation of costs/fees with suppliers/contractors
- Benchmarking and workload assessment using Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Manage a team (4-6 direct reports) and provide mentorship, coaching and leadership
- Works in collaboration with talent acquisition team on current and future recruitment needs
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org