Office Assistant/Help Desk Coordinator - Fort St. John, BC
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our team as a Office Assistant/Help Desk Coordinator for a 6 weeks contract.
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate must have a proof of updated basic immunization or must be wiling to update missing immunization shots
- You should have excellent customer service skills in ensuring client requests are responded to professionally;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written) and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or equivalent is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word)
What would you be doing?
This position is responsible for answering inquiries and providing information to customers as it relates to the Facility Maintenance Services.
The incumbent will:
- Facilitate the operation of the Help Desk through comprehensive assistance and clerical support.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Answer telephone inquiries and provide assistance to customers.
- Ensure all phone calls and correspondence are responded to in a timely manner and logged in the Computerized Maintenance Management Program.
- Input all tenant requests into the computerized maintenance management system for follow up and tracking purposes.
- Dispatch work orders to the appropriate staff and follow-up on requisitions to ensure that they have been completed.
- Respond to emergency requests for service as required.
- Provide tracking reports for both tenant and preventative maintenance requests.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Hospital/Peace Villa staff and communicate any delays due to parts and/or services.
- Provide clerical assistance to the Plant Service Department as required.
- Six weeks contract, maybe more
- Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm