Licenced Electrician - Toronto, ON
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for a mobile Licensed Electrician, to provide maintenance/troubleshooting and ensure proper operation of all electrical equipment in a various facilities.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical/operational experience with complex electrical systems.
- Keep all operating electrical equipment in safe and proper working condition;
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electrical issues on equipment;
- Conduct preventative/demand maintenance tasks on equipment such as building lighting systems, transfer switches, VFD, ballasts, motor control centres, breakers/switchboard components, fixtures, branch circuit wiring, transformers, capacitors, electrical and pneumatic control devices, etc.
- Minor repairs/maintenance of UPS system;
- Oversee inspection of high voltage switchgear;
- Provide feedback on renovations re: impact on existing infrastructure systems if required;
- Revise documentation (drawings, specifications, O&M manuals, etc.) related to electrical systems;
- Participate in review of operating policies/procedures;
- Assist other employees/contractors/trades as required;
- Maintain a clean work environment and follow proper PPE and Occupational Health & Safety standards and regulations;
- Log work on ESA Contractor Services Program and work in compliance with Acts & Standards;
- 309A Ontario Electrical trade certification;
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance and operations;
- Minimum 4 years experience maintaining and troubleshooting industrial/electrical equipment;
- Must be available to work occasional Overtime & Shift Coverage;
The ideal candidate should have should have good communication skills (verbal & written) for providing direction and interacting with clients.
Must possess a valid driver’s license; Ability to work at Multiple locations.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org