Lead Building Operator - Toronto, ON
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our growing team as a Lead Building Operator.
Who are we looking for?
• Our ideal candidate has experience leading a team of building operator and or other classifications/trades.
• You would be a Building Operator with at least 5+ years experience in facilities maintenance and operations.
• You should have advanced technical capabilities in conducting repairs on building systems and equipment.
• You should have advanced knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical systems and BAS.
• You should have completed or in the process of completing Building Environmental Studies
• You should have excellent customer service skills in ensuring client requests are responded to professionally.
What would you be doing?
• Provide guidance/instruction to Building Operators and other classifications/trades.
• Review and complete daily entries into engineer's log.
• Participate in review of operating policies/procedures as required.
• Work and enforce compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act and other applicable codes.
• Conduct routine property and site inspections and perform maintenance as required.
• Complete preventive maintenance tasks (chemical treatment maintenance, filter changes, belt replacement, lubrications, cleaning of utility rooms, maintenance of fire prevention systems, testing and inspecting equipment).
• Inspect, operate, maintain and repair boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, pumps, generators, uninterruptible power supplies, life safety system, etc.
• Monitor electrical power distribution system and building automation system and respond to alarms expeditiously and methodically.
• Ensure maximum energy efficiency, inspect/operate/maintain and repair mechanical/electrical systems and equipment (including boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, pumps, generators, life safety system, etc.).
• Ensure all equipment are operated in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable government codes and regulations.
• Monitor work of contractors/external service providers to ensure adherence to company/industry standards.
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
• We offer a great compensation package including:
• Health/medical/dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Retirement pension plan (Defined Benefit Plan)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discount program
• And so much more!
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume to email@example.com