General Maintainer - Vancouver, BC
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
Our most recent partnership is servicing the Vancouver International Airport and we’re looking for a great talents to join our General Maintenance team.
What could you be doing?
- Provide day-to-day repair, adjustment and replacement of millwork in the facility;
- Maintenance of all lighting fixtures in the facility;
- Repair or replace all types of flooring – this includes ceramic tile, mosaic, stone, hardwood, engineered, carpet, vinyl, laminate, etc.;
- Touch-up and patch painting, etc.;
- Repair washroom fixtures (sinks, toilets, urinals, locks and hinges, flush-o-meters, dispensers (soap, paper, etc.), drinking fountains).
- HVAC maintenance such as replacing filters, cleaning fan coil units, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Our ideal candidates will be dynamic, resourceful, skillful & handy;
- You should have some knowledge in doing repair or maintenance tasks;
- You should have excellent customer service skills;
- You should be able to coordinate and communicate effectively (written and oral) with your team members;
- A valid driver’s license in good standing is preferred.
Hours of Work?
- There are various shifts: Rotation of days, afternoon, evenings & overnights
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!
To apply, submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org