Dock Receiver - Toronto, ON
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our growing team as a Dock Receiver
What would you be doing?
- Receiving/dispatching of goods; verifies orders for accuracy;
- Delivers supplies/equipment to appropriate locations;
- Maintains computer-based inventory control/shipping programs; stock keeping;
- May distribute/collect shredding bins; empty secured bins into shredder;
- Inspects loading dock;
- Performs light duties: sweeping, general cleaning, painting/patching, etc.;
- Assists with escorting Trades people;
- Interacts with clients, tenants, trades people and service delivery;
Who are we looking for?
- You should have excellent customer service skills in ensuring client requests are responded to professionally;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written);
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Monday to Friday - 4:00 pm to Midnight
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!