On-Call Building Operators - Windsor, ON
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our growing team as a On-call Building Operator.
Who are we looking for?
- Our ideal candidate is looking for a part-time or on-call position
- Our ideal candidate would be a Building Operator with facilities maintenance and operations experience.
- You should have strong technical capabilities in building systems and equipment.
- You should have 3rd Class Power Engineering certificate or greater
- You should have knowledge and understanding of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical systems and BAS.
- You should have completed or in the process of completing Building Environmental Studies
- You should have excellent customer service skills in ensuring client requests are responded to professionally.
What would you be doing?
- On a part-time/on-call basis, complete preventive/demand maintenance tasks (chemical treatment maintenance, filter changes, belt replacement, lubrications, cleaning of utility rooms, maintenance of fire prevention systems, testing and inspecting equipment).
- Inspect/operate/maintain and repair mechanical/electrical systems and equipment (including boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, pumps, generators, life safety system, etc.).
- Monitor electrical power distribution system and building automation system and respond to alarms expeditiously and methodically.
- Perform minor repairs: replace washers/faucets; clear sinks toilets and drains; replace pumps/motors; reset breakers, etc.
- Ensure all equipment are operated in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable government codes and regulations.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org